Friday, April 3, 2009

My LV Damier Canvas Azur Hampstead MM






My Azur Hampstead... i have the Damier Canvas Hampstead MM also... next times show u pics of my both of them, i call them my Hampstead twins... Ha... anyway, it's really a good bag, ya the bag itself is quite heavy, alot of pple have complained, but it's so so spacious! I can put my netbook and it's charger, a moderate size text book, a file of thick notes and other small stuff... and u know what happen after that? its was so heavy, like 5kg, so in the end i took a cab to work and took a cab back... ha.... waste money... but i still love the bag, bcos it looks good...i love the size also... MM... dun really like the PM... so if u have $1970 to spare... go get it!! just dun put too many things inside la... :)

PS: sorry 4 the blur pics... i was sooo tired that day that i cannot hold my cam still... yes yes i have the anti-shake thingy but pics stilll blur...