Monday, August 3, 2009

My makeup






My makeup good? i dun think so, i actually do a very simple makeup, n every day is the same routine, really... i just need 5 mins, nth more... be it going to work or going out, just that go out i add on eyelashes n contacts. really la, believe me. haha... this pics i took i used my mum's camera, it's canon n its really good, my pics come out fairer... than usual... i like it better than my casio cam. maybe i dunno how to adjust the settings like lighting or iso or whatever. ..............................................................................xoxo................................................................................
i use concealer first, then powder, then blusher, eyebrows pencil, eyeliner (a must)- pencil, plus liquid eyeliner for my cat eyes. ya thats it. see i dun even know the proper names for this stuff... :) oh well... i'm not that good la, thanks to relatively good skin bcos i use this nuskin product i swear by(show u next time)... a good facial cleanser is a must for me, putting on makeup everyday, very harmful for skin. ya i only get pimples once in a while, like during some special times of the month.... hrm like now, i got this stupid pimple on my cheek, of all places. think its alos bcos of the face mask i wear at work, n stress during night shift, i really dun like nite, i hate being in-charge, i'm only 1 year plus in this department, still very junior. oh well... bottom line is that pay's too little for what we're doing, thats y i'm not happy. .............................................................................. :).....................................................................................
p.s. thanks for all the sweet comments like i look like a stewardess, i like that alot. i always think that the grass is greener over there, esp the pay loh, wa lao... dunno if i had the chance to choose again at 19 yrs i will choose the other path n be happy there? dunno... i like the fact that they choose pretty pple, n u have to look perfect at work, n the uniform is a perfect fit n pretty. n nail polish n the pretty hairstyles!! ya, all those things i like... love... :) oh ya, but if i was a cabin crew i would not have met my darling, he's the best for me!! .............................................................................3>....................................................................................
oh well, have i mention i heard from BBC radio that the saddest english word is "if only"...... but not for me, i have my bf, my lovely family n good health, n God on my side... yes!!
nites babes n dudes, cheers... :)