Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bridal bouquet



Hi you guys, sorry for the lack of updates k, been bz w work and din do much wedding prep also. I'll show u my collection of bouquets k, i did myself for photoshoot, din get to use all of them. I was quite flower crazy and made 7 bouquets, see if u like them and if they are up to standard. I used artificial flowers as they can last much longer, and i can rearrange them if i wanted to. My fav one is the light purple, whats your fav?? :) Oh ya, if u like wat u see, i can help u make one if u like, just let me know the colours and specifications.. :) I can do fresh flowers too...

See if u like them..... :)



No. 1 Bright PINK!




No. 2: Light PINK!!



No. 3: Light PURPLE!!



No. 4 Dark PURPLE!!





No. 5: Light BLUE!!



No. 6: Dark BLUE!!

More updates soon, we're meeting a PG tmr, his charges are quite resonable, $300 for ROM and $600 for AD, ok rite.... wish us luck!!