Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'M BACK!!

Hi all u sweethearts, so sorry, haven been blogging for quite awhile, been bz with so many things, ROM-> WEDDING DINNER->HOLIDAY->NEW HOUSE. so many exciting things happening, i've another very big news to share but i'll keep that a secret for now, tell u guys later on.

Yup, i'm a Mrs now, happily married, if u ask me hows marriage life, i'll tell u that it's good, better than before, because hubby is always with me, now that he's staying over at my place, we don't have to travel back and forth, from Hougang to Bedok..... and i think the best thing about this arrangement is that i get to stay with my parents, can see mummy, daddy and Luke everyday, and eat mummy's food... :)

So, almost all the stressful events are over, we just left we the renovation of the new place at Punggol, found a designer, and got the curtain man/wall paper man, got the tiles man, got the furniture man, just to wait for the actual quotations, get a bank loan then pay the deposit and then we are all ready to start the renovations works.
The actual plan was to move in just before christmas, so that we can have the X'mas party there, but at the rate we are going, with all the contractors and carpenter so bz bcos of plenty of year ends projects, maybe we can try moving in before CNY, nvm, its all good, so i can stay with mummy and daddy longer, haha.

I'll try to show u some pics of my ROM, AD, HOLIDAY, WEDDING ALBUM... and more slowly k, bear with me, i hate to upload pics...

ROM first ok?