Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby shopping at NEX

My baby boy's age, yup, he's a 24 weeker, viable but still very small, everyday i'll look at my iphone's app to see his progress. It's been 6 mths plus, and i think that time passes very slowly, can't wait to see my baby. I hope he's like his daddy, fat, fair, with thick black hair. Went to the Nex today with hubby, these were my purchases, from Spring maternity

  • Maternity bra

  • Breast pads

  • Milk powder container

  • Beansprout pillow

From Kiddy Palace:



  • Washcloth

  • Avent milk thermal bag

  • Baby hangers
I'm looking for a changing table with drawers, maybe i'll drop by ikea to have a look. Need to get more maternity wear n bras, thinking of breastfeeding till he is 6mths old. And i found new Lamaze wrist and foot rattles, i really like these things, too bad i already 2 other types for him.

Kiddy palace caps, difficult to find nice boys hats, and these are alittle pricy, $16, i'll get these next time


I dunno if these knee protectors are needed but they are cute!



Baby home wear, i haven got any home clothes yet, still looking around, dun understand why these are so dear, $6-9 a piece, waiting for the next baby fair to buy



ABD washing powder, read from forum that it can really remove stains and that tolly joy detergant smells nice, will get them 1mth before i'm due




Do babies really need a nasal aspirator? Not sure, but i'll buy just in case




I'll get the baby bjorn handkerchief for my carrier next time




And these baby safe wraps are lovely dun u think?


Ok, thats all for today's shopping, i alreadly have a shelve full of stuff but my shopping list for baby is still very long and increasing everyday. haha, going mothercare this coming Sunday to get more stuff, haha i already spent most of my pay on baby items, time to tap on Grandma's money, hehe... see u guys soon.