Thursday, June 18, 2009

Din enjoy today




You like my sunnies? BF buy 4 me. Loved it. After 3 night shift he slept only for 2 hours then went to Taka himself to find me a sunglass. Walked from Taka then Paragon then taka again, went to Fendo, Dior, Loewe... etc... n ended up back at Chanel. YES!! Smart boy, he brought my Cotton on glasses to look for a similar one. Thanks BABE!! I'll show u more pics of the sunnies soon k...



Look at this! On the way to City Plaza we spotted a 2nd hand designer bag shop... ahhhh... i just gotta go in!! :) the place is really neat n classy, but abit pricey leh... buy in SG better, cun wait 4 bonus, although bonus is pathetic, it's better than nothing. I'm thankful (a little la ).







This is the worst birthday dinner ever, n also the cheapest, yucks! It's Kenny Rogers, cun find any Restaurant in City Plaza, Hmm!! It's disgusting, worst than canteen food, i only eat the chix, left everything else untouched. Sigh, i dun even have a birthday cake. ( i'll draw a cake myself) :)





We watch 2 movies, Terminator (watched 2nd time) and State of play, tic are 10Rm a pc.
The long journey there n back plus the 2 movies makes me tired, goodnight. I'm not happy, n darling is not making things better by saying that nobody reads my blog n there r no comments.... i think he's been saying this for the 3rd time... ( shake head) i mean nobody gets famous overnight, n those famous bloggers r usually skinny models who have hair down to their waist, who clubs every wk, have eyelashes extensions, eyebrows embroiedery, nth better to do, super free, no study no work, can take part in bloggers contest, have pretty friends, or have their bikini pics as their banner, or have a manager, or r rich n have many friends, n r models for car show, n r a pro in photo shop.
I only started in March, i'm none of these things so tell me what i can n should do. Give me a break, let me do what i want, even if nobody reads, i like to see my own pics.