Monday, June 8, 2009

LV Damier Hampstead MM



Took this pic in NYP's toilet... jus after a communication presentation.... yeah... so one down, n 5 more assignments to go... sian, haven even started. n it's due end of the month... oh man... why did i join this course?? After work must go for class, not much time to play... n catch yabbies...


Wow... i'm just slightly thinner these few days, today i weigh 49.1kg... i know i'm not very light la,
but my nose looks sharper, yes!! If u saw my pics when i just started my blog in May, i felt that i need a nose job stat... it's looked so fat in previous pics. i look at pple's big noses n i really hate fat noses... haha... now i'm very concern about my jaw line, i think the biggest difference btw skinny n not so skinny pple is that thin pple have a clear definition btw their neck n their cheeks... ya... i have alot of cheeks, n i'm working on it... actually not really, i jus ate a Mc Spicy meal!!! Wa lao... i think i jus added 2000 calories onto my face loh... haha...





Oh ya u saw my LV Azur Damier Hampstead MM rite now u see my Damier one. yup i've both... i got them in the begining of the year, n now i'm still in debts... haha... maxed out my credit card... haha... oh shit y am i still laughing... ;( tmr i may be going to town n maybe to Chanel... n i can't buy anything... shit loh... (shake head)... n i still have soo many things on my wish list, Chanel n LV necklace or bangle, Chanel or Fendi sunnies, eyebrow embroidery n another Ring... n another Chanel bag... haha...












Is my Bun nice? was inspired after watching the japanese hairstyles videos... :) loves those videos, i feel so at home bcos my hair colour is like theirs... at work i feel so alien... black hair all around me. hmmm! ;/ anyway i think one of the advantage of having bright coloured hair is that it definately look better then black hair in a BUN... an up do...
Nite nite pple ... :)