Monday, June 29, 2009

I just love LV'S MONOGRAM VERNIS AMARANTE


I WANT THIS BAG!!
Dunno if it'll look good on me, haven tried it out yet, but i know i want it... :) haha... if it's not nice, i'll get the long wallet... isn't this colour such a dear... now my fav website is http://www.louisvuitton.com/ ... this is THE official LV webbie... there is no SG prices but u can use USD to convert. or call SG LV's Ngee Ann City store at: 67347760. I just called them to check stock and ask prices, the SA is very friendly, she adressed me as mdm the whole time and kept asking if she could help me with anything else... totally patient the whole time... so dun worry....
Ok will update n show the pics once i buy smt from LV, not so soon la, maybe fri... i gotta go NYP to hand in assignment n to the library to study now... yucks!!
See u guys soon n dun forget to post a comment on my text box, or else my bf will say nobody reads my blog... :) muaks!!!