Thursday, May 7, 2009

At risk





Yesterday, we had nothing to do, thought of a movie, but we caught every movie except horsemen & the malay scary movie.... i don't like scary shows, i know i'm a scary cat n a spoil spot but i dun care.... haha... bcos the image will still stay with me for months n months n it'll freak me out especially when i'm home alone, in the toilet, n on stormy days... i think u get the picture...;) then we thought of KTV but too late already, catch prawn? so boring... so we ended up at Mustafa shoping centre, ya i saw the yellow boots on the shelves, n i got to try them on.. so funny.... :) haha... anyway we wanted to get Monopoly, but ended up getting the board game Risk.... went over the bf's hse to play... with louis n joy... my virgin time playing... i know nothing about the game...we used 4hrs playing till 5plus am...






Haha... see the red? it's all mine!! i really have more troops then what u see here cos we use some big structures to represent 10 soldiers bcos i've no more small red arrows left... anyway i conquered Asia n Australia n Africa... but Asia is sooo big, my troops are all on the borders n i feel very empty n vulnerable... anyway we ended the game with two winners... i feel much more comfortable w/o loosing... i'm really a peaceful person n i dun like my men dying... n i have a new strategy 4 the next time, n i'm not telling... ;)




I bought this big pack of my favourite chips, although it's a nono food, bcos i had a bad day at work... Quarreled with a collegue... actualy not a quarrel, more like a one way attack on me... i did something wrong but it's all bcos she din do the first step correctly... It's more of a process thing, if step 1(what she did) was done correctly, there is no need for a step 2(what i did)... n i did check with around 4 of my other collegues before i do step 2... alot of time i could have asked someone else to help me with step 2 cos a was super busy, din go for break n working till the last minitue it was during passing over report that she found out the mistake n started screaming at me... i was still in a daze, n din really hear what she said... all i know is that she spend a whole lot of time scoldind, nagging n f**king me.... infront of my manager, n other staff nurses... everyone kept quiet... except a senior staff nurse which helped me explain a little... but of cos she din care...at that time it's still ok for me, i know i did wrong if i had checked more carefully this might not have happened... so i acepted it, moved on the take other patient's report... thought it's over, when i was putting on my PPE gown getting ready to start work, she came up to me n started scolding me again, i think saying the same thing... walked passed me still scolding me, wallked to the cupboard 4 meters away n still scolding me... i cannot take it already, i ask her to stop it, enough is enough, she came up to me, pointed at me n ask me what did i say!!! say again!!! i repeated what i said n she finally walked away....


  1. I admit that if i've checked more carefully i might have picked up her mistake... i will be more careful next time...

  2. I was made to put up an incident report... i dun mind putting it up... it was my mistake

  3. I hate her n wish she'll get out of the ward, either that or when it's time i'll get out... i have so many certs anyway, i'm young, i need a better paying job to feed my small designer cravings... n work is not everything, i come home to a the bestest family, the bestest bf, looking forward for my own house(HDB).. Haha...

  4. I dun feel good but it's not the end of the world...

This came in the post the other day... My eyelashes from eyelashesguru!!! top lashes n lower lashes... think lower lashes not easy to find... yea!!! happy... no chance to wear them yet... shared it with music n hajar, if it's nice i'll buy more... anyone wants to share with me, leave a msg on the text box on the top right hand corner K... http://www.eyelashesguru.blogspot.com/





This is what i'm left with after sharing.. so sad rite...
Some lovely junk food that Youyi give me..... :)


When to Chomp Chomp for supper with Youyi n Felicia...


All time fav... black carrot cake n oyster cake... bf was tired that day, when ordering he told the uncle he wanted black oyster cake... hahaha:) no such thing.. haha...
ok i love u all... gotta go now... fetch bf to work... n dinner... i'm light today 49.8kg... :)