Sunday, May 31, 2009

i've got new ah lian hair









Yup, got very tired of my old dull hair colour n cut, n tried something new... :) yea... been noticing pple with fringe, n i like it... especially this gal at bishan prawning, thot she looked sexy... so anyway, had an off day yesterday n being a Sunday (darling is also off, he din even bring me out) i must do achieve smt myself rite, so cut the length 1 inch, n i got bangs, new ah lian colour, n treatment... damage-$150.. anyway, at first in the saloon, i love it alot, the auntie says i look like a jap doll, mummy says i look like a lian, bf says not bad, look like a diff gal, younger... then wen i got home after movie (terminator), looked in the mirror, i got irritated by the colour, so blonde, dunno if my sisters at the ward will say anything... well i hope i'll get used to the colour soon.......
p.s u shld see me in real life, in the sunlight... it's really bright...