Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feeling sooo much better in the om


Can't sleep yesterday, darling sent me home after school, din spent time w me... haah... left me alone at home.
It was so early when i reached home, suppose to find more materials for my Union presentation next week. Topic is -- Compare the role of the union in Sg and in UK... what the hell rite. Y must i know this stuff to b a manager... but oh well. **fair enough** (private joke)

But really dun feel like doing work la. Wanted to sleep, cun sleep, went on fb, check email (for the 100th time), look at my blog... nth interesting to do leh..

Wanted to sleep, cun find sleeping pills at home (piriton).

Very very moody, need to sleep it off, wanted just abit of alcohol, cun find anyting at home. Bro's sleeping, no one to go out w me, so went cheers myself, cun find anyting nice to drink. Got a Bacardi breezer, was looking for the calories label, cun find one. Wa lao, i wanted a drink to sleep better n i dun wanna gain weight loh, y cun this pple tell me how much calories there is in this junk?? oh well, dun care la.

Btw do u know that the pple at cheers can help u open the bottle. ya i din know that. silly rite...

I was thinking, how do i open the bottle, or shld i get smt with a screw on cap instead.. haha

Ya, bought a bit of junk/comfort food to last me for my 3 nite duties.

Finished the 275ml drink in 2 mins, so much water at night rite? OMG, not suppose to drink so much at nite rite? it's the ultimate golden rule, but oh well. Fat then fat loh..

Felt abit happier after the drink n talking to my fren...

Yeah... can sleep... :) cheers.



Just realised that the date on my camera is wrong again...



So many of me, scary... we're triplets u see...
So, a fren said that i look better with my hair tied up, better then let down,

What do u think??

Hey look!! we've got mail... yeah.! This was the only thing that made me happy (4 a while)
Well not exactly mail la. i ordered some clothes from http://www.dernierqueen.com/ think last week. They ask me to transfer $ to them within 2 days or else the order will b cancelled. i was bz n totally forgot abt them. so i thot oh well, i'll have to re place my orders again when i'm free. :)
But a friendly lady from the shop called me 2 days ago, saying that the delivery guy is free to deliver the clothes to me tmr, i can just pass him the cash... :) cool rite.
So i met the guy at my MRT ctrl stn yesterday, (some malay rider) hrm n i got my stuff.
Paid $35 for 2 pcs including $2 for the delivery charge. which i thot was cheap... :)
Oh yes n $3 off your first purchase :)
I totally love the box, isn't it pretty? Ya first impression so do count rite. I totally like these pple already.
Lets open my pretty parcel together... it look like i've got a present rite? (i wish ;(.... )

Step 1: admire the cute box.
Step 2: oh look, 2 very neat pcs of clothes in plastic bags.. i like..
Step 3: rip open one of the bags... oh, a blue baby doll, think the quality is good, colour n length is just right. yeah... :) clothes totally not crumpled at all, one do not need to iron, ready to wear!
Step 4: open the other piece... a black one, yeah... like the lace, u cun see it but it's pretty :)
Step 5: oh look, whats this??? a lavender mask... haha, how cute... :) free mask, how did they know i was running out of face mask?? haha
So i'm happy with the experience, definately going to buy from them soon, but their clothes are always sold out :( wanted more of the corset) i love those things.
P.s: do u wanna see me in 2 the baby dolls? maybe next time k? :) When i'm in the mood.
Now i just feel hungry... feel like Mc nuggets again :)
Ok i gotta go do some homework now, woke up at 9am plus nows already 1130.. oh no... haha.. see u guys soon... :) i've got nite class n working nite after class hai...... :(. hope work's ez ...
God bless me...
Stay happy u guys..
Hugs n Kisses...