Friday, September 11, 2009

Topshop & Comex09





Went to Suntec yesterday, was a weekday n it's unexpectanly super packed. Had a difficult time looking for a parking lot. Thursday leh, 3pm, dunno y these pple dun need to work, weird rite. Imagine the crowd in the wkends haha. Good luck to those who are going there. haha. Nothing much interests me, only the handphones n this cool shop seling car DVD/TV/GPS the all in one... player thingy, always wanted that in the car, tink it's cool. But watch a movie in the car meh, then keep the engine running huh, then what abt petrol? The player is really very cheap this liliput brand, only $300-$450, smt like that n it looks like a pioneer set, from China ma, so dunno how long it'll last. It's not including installation, another $35. Another setback is that our steering wheel already have a remote control for the radio, n we like that alot, so if we were to install the DVD thingy, in order to con't to use the remote, we have to install another gadget that will cost $200. WTF rite. hai, dunno how. buy a cheap player-pay more misc stuff.



Was looking for pretty gal/models at the event, but cun find any, only some not so nice girls in sliver dress n high gladiator sandals, n they think that they are very pretty... :) ha.. oh well. i'm not very pretty also. :) oh ya i think i saw peggy, u know the blogger, have her webbie on my pretty blogs link. ( she's the one with the black hair n black boots) I kept looking at her, n i wanted to take a pic, but bf dun let me. haha. :)



Felt super blur, so many pple, not really comfortable in crowds, eyes very tired, so many things to see. So many pple stuffing useless flyers in my face, felt helpless, got pushed ard in the crowd. BF said i look like a little mouse, among all those pple. Just have hold bf's hands walk n walked behind him :) felt safe... :)



Yes, i'm in topshop's fitting room, love the lighting!! :) must take pics....

Ya, i'm so freaking fat, sad loh. OH ya, thats not the main thing, ya i got really red eyes. Disgusting rite, haha. i really dunno how i got it, slept over the bf's place, n maybe it's bcos i forgot to take out my contacts. ??? duuno leh. thot of taking MC for the next day, but no la, just a very very small n insignificant thot, pushed it aside. haha. how can i start taking MC? 5 years no MC leh. :) nono, no MC 4 me.

I like this "boyfriend shirt", bf ask me y it's called the bf shirt, tink it's bcos it's like u slept over the bf's place n in the om u got nth to wear so u wear his shirt.. :) sweet... haha. anyway, i din buy this la, it's $69, ex loh n the smallest size is way too big 4 me, n i dunno where to wear this 2.







I like this dress, i bought it in red, cos i tink red might look better? dunno, din try, the sales gal says red will look better. haha. anyway i like both la, buy cun buy both. $49. each. ex rite. :)









This piece, hmmm super over priced, $129... OMG rite. It's cute n have comic drawing print n it's really short. Wore a size 6, really tight loh... haha... i need to be 45kg!!!! NOW!!! IF only i found a magic lamp n with a genie that can grant me my many wishes... mayb thats not too good 2, then i'll have no more aims in life, n that will be just 2 boring... :)
I need my life aims, vision, goals, objectives, mission... etc... ya u get the picture... i enjoy the process.


P.s. do u like me in glasses? got it from heeren for $5. hmmm, it's not really nice la, frames a little too thick :) oh well, oh yes n pls dun ask me y i wear both contacts n glasses k, for the record, i have perfect eyesight (almost perfect) no degrees k. Just wearing contacts n glasses for fun. Bf says dun wear contacts already la, made my eyes red for 3 days now.... :( sad loh. gotta go put normal saline in my eyes now, tmr will have to buy proper eye drops.

IT'S A GOOD THING I'M OFF TMR, YEAH, BUT NTH TO DO, MAYBE I'LL STUDY LA... :)-TRY TO STUDY I MEAN..
C U GUYS ARD.. NITE NITE PPLE