Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OMG OMG GPA 4 !! I'm happy! :)




On my way 2 class today, saw my fav lect, she say, congrats huh, u've got an A for exam. I said really? i din even know results r out n din check. haha. Oh well. Went to class to check, thot mayb she mistaken my result 4 sm1 else. N OMG got an A and a Distinction!! Org com module was a 30% gp presentation n 70% essay, management was a 30% essay n 70% exam. Exam was tough loh, i rmb rushing for time n i wrote quite little compared to the others... I really dunno y i got these results, i m really very bad at essays, my written english sux, i can do exams, i can rmb the facts for a while then vomit it out on the paper. But i really sux at written assignments...
So i'm still very suprise at the results... (i jus scroll up 2 check if it's my name on the statement of result...) there's only one Tan Ci'En Abigail in my class rite? Wa, my GPA is 4... power man, anyway nth to b too hapi abt, this is only 2 modules, research results not out yet and got 3 more semester to go... ha... still long..
But on the other hand, i feel bad, really... believe me k, hrm... sm of my gp members results are A,C/ B,B+/ B+,C/ C,C/ C,C/ and C,D+... i feel so bad 4 pple who worked really hard, harder then me, n did alot of the gp work, how.... i'm sorry k, i really hope u do beta then me next sem k... Sorri sweetheart...........................................................................................................................................
Dun b angry w me.... sigh.... Sori-from the heart...


I like this eyelashes...

Went to Bugis w Muzic today, late as usual, so took cab. I'm super poor tis mth, bought alot of stuff, sm stuff i haven even wear yet. :) too much clothes la abby.... next time i will think twice b4 i buy something... :) But theres alot of things to buy in bugis, alot of $10 stuff... yeah, fun loh, i got no more $, wanted to get a silver pair of heels, -$30, n tis sailor tube top-$25.... oh ya n i need more demin shorts. Pay day tmr... haha
OK stop buying alrdy abby....
$2 earings. 3 for $5... cheap rite? i cun resist heart shape, "diamonds" and ribbons. which do u like best?


On the way to meet Muzic got alot of pple disturb me, like pls help do survey get a gift, hey miss u dropped smt- (actually i din drop anything), then-can i just take 1 min of your time? it's just a way of getting my attention-i was quite pissed off loh-irritating rite... , this blue card one is a hey miss, i think u be a model.... haha... scam rite?.. :) but cun help but to feel flattered... ;) OHHH.... just checked their webbie, actually they are quite cool.... they do alot of commercials, ads and events.... yeah...


Mondays are free TV days on Hp for starhub users. Quite fun la, last monday dar sent me to work, so we watched Tv in the car, got quite afew channels, we watched CNN, CNA, Disney, Animax... Connection was quite good, even when driving, except in the tunnels la. This promo is valid till 31dec09, Just SMS to 6757 :)
--Tmr's my last off day, then after that have to 9 days leh, shitty rite, thats working more than a week, exams n assignments due very soon, OMG damn stress, feel hungry alrdy, going to find food...
See u guys soon...
LOVESSS......
KISSES.....