Sunday, September 6, 2009

GTRs..... loves.. me





OMG, fast cars... i like.. haha, went to cine yest, n i was so happi to find 3 GTRs, black, white n a matte black one... drools... hmmm, n i so gotta take a pic with it. Its so fierce, so chio, OMG. Wish i was rich gal. I look so stupid in this pic, but dar won't take more pic 4 me, bcos we are afraid that the drivers will be back, then so pai seh. Wish i can pose more. haha.. i wanna lie on it n kiss it. but cannot leh, pple's car. :) There's this time, we parked beside a pretty car, n was so obsessed with the expensive rims, it was so sliver n shinny, got mesmerized by it, i even stood down to check it out, then an indian guy that looked like a bangla worker walked towards the car n unlocked it... hmmm... super pai seh. Tried to act like nth happened. :) hahaz..

In a toy shop, found a $180 Subaru transformer. Cute rite? Ya, we're driving a Subaru, wish we drove a Nissan GTR.. haha $200-$300K car. Price of a HDB 5 rm flat.

The black car, ya GTR. :) 1 million horsepower. haha.

This is a Fair lady.

Darling likes this. Should i buy it 4 him? haha. maybe christmas preezie.


Now, enough of super cars, time for pics of me.. hee.. i curled my hair yest, used up 30 mins of my time, too long rite? n not a very good job, i must say, one of my first few times doing it. I used a hand glove so that i won't burn myself, the gloves came with the curling iron that i got from vivo city, from one of the push carts tended by ang mos. The curl hair pple from vivo are really super irritating, kept pushing, but i bought it anyway bcos i was the so-called last customer, they gave me a discount, cun remember how much, tink it's like $100 bucks, smt like that. Din used that curling iron, used a VS ceramic, smt that i got from watsons, less than $50. :)













So now it's time for a fast car video.
GTR vs Audi R8. So i finally know what R8 looks like. but i still prefer the Nissan.
So u know which car is the winner?
Ya, of cos GTR. my fav..
I wanna go Nissan showroom take my fav car pics...
Haha, i'm in a good mood today
See u guys ard.