Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random pics :)



Hmmm, which phone shld i get? Dun tell me iphone k, i only wan hp with alot of buttons n i'm not with Singtel... :) how, bb curve or bold??? Think bold is a little too big? but it's all black, and the curve has a sliver frame... can i wrap my hp, to make it all black? Dunno la, anyway, decided on the bb curve n wanted to get it just now, but too bad, no stock... :( sad. So there is only 4 sets in Comex rd show n 2 sets in IMM... how? sian rite. N the sales gal says that the M1 in comex still have a very long Q, n it closes at 10pm, still got an hour 4 pple to buy... how... oh well, my parents are the nicest pple n offered to go to comex at 11am wen they open to get the hp for me... haha sweet rite? if they still have the curve in stock la... i really hope so... (cross fingers**)





Oh this pics, was last fri's IT lesson. finally a lsn that i can follow n dun feel stupid.. haha. its website design using frontpage... yeah, fun.. this was my 2 pg website... smt on aromatherapy. Ya dun ask me y so many Chanel logs k, the lect ask us to beautify it, n i cun think of anything nicer then Chanel. ha... (loves**)


This pic was from last fri, we drove the van, we were stationary for quite some time, waiting for the red light to turn green n we were happily chatting abt hamsters n G-force (movie), when all of a sudden, a taxi cashed into our behind, like WTF rite!! Crazy, good thing the handbrake was on, n good thing that we din drive the car, anyway, there was no damage. Thank God... :) all cool






Mummy asked me wat i wanted to eat today so i requested for, salmon, soup w fishballs, n yong tau foo. Yup i got all i wanted, mummy's the best cook!! Not the veggie dish thou, dun take any greens. I know i shld, maybe next time, when i'm married n pregnant, i will eat my greens, promise. :)



Ya, after dinner, when to Terminal 1 for popeyes chix. Ya, i'm eating too much lately, when ever i go out w the bf, we always meet for food, nth else to do, n when i'm happy i eat alot, n i'm happy when i meet the bf... so anyway, diet starts tmr!! My ribena n siew mai diet. No carbs 4 me....



Bye guys, super sleepy now.
Have a beautiful Sunday tmr... hope it rains.. rainny, grey days are my fav.. haha. :)