Sunday, September 6, 2009

No more nite shifts.



Wo hoo... completed my 3 nites. it wasn't too bad if u asked me, peachy, alot of patients, but i had very senior n efficient staffs. yeah. Teamwork is important. I dun mind doing more nite shift if i always had good staff to work with.



Mum mums... ration to keep me going, this elephant ear biscuit is so oldskool rite. Reminds me of diploma days in NYP, Joy used to love these.
OMG, look at the calories!!! did i just put in 416 kcal into my mouth? Thats jus too much, no wonder i'm heavier today... hmmm... :)




More rations. Yes yes, i u caught me, i had a chix PAU... haha... bad luck rite? ya it's my fault we were bz that night... haha... sorry peeps... :)



Yes yes, i know it's the toilet, ya i can take pics anywhere :) haha, give me a camera n a mirror, or any sort of reflections, like windows or even shadows... haha, check out my very dark rings, ekks rite. totally lack of sleep bcos of classes n discussions everyday b4 work. Yucks!! somebody save me...

In skool, database lessons, i totally dun understand so i gave up trying a few weeks ago, i used to feel fustrated n stupid bcos i din get what the lect was saying, now i'm just taking it ez. relax. slack. n camwhore! yeah!



Bye bi u guys, i going to go out soon. Should i get hair extensions tmrr??? I need longer hair like now... i want i down to my waist, i tink thats sexy.. I'll think abt it later, maybe will go down to milly's tmr, anyone wanna come with? hmmm.... but i also have class at 6pm, sigh, see how... 3 times a week nite classes are such a hindrance/chore/bitch. I'm tired...