Friday, September 18, 2009

I wanna run away.



Din do anything fun these days, only the usual school n work. Jus found out that assignments are sooner then i thot. Super stressed out, well not really la, i can push stress to the back of my head, push it to some where in the corner, n put it in the cupboard n lock the door. Ya bf says i'm good for running away, when i feel pressured by sch work, i will wanna go slp, or play. Anything but to face the work, n i eat alot, jus finished a big bag of lays, super terrible rite, like 2000 calories? n had beancurd, n some chix pie, n chix... i dunno, alot to eat la, had a small thot jus now, like shld i puke my food out?.....hmmm.... thot for awhile, then think... nah.... will keep it in this time.

Yesterday, a fren's new bf sent her flowers to our workplace!! I dunno, thats so cool rite, never seen that happen in my 5 yrs of working, thot that it only happen in TV shows. Hai, so sweet, was jealous for while, then i thot, my bf will never sent me flowers now, reasons being:
  1. It's been so long (5yrs)-i've no more presents.
  2. I told him i dun like flowers- n i think i dun.
  3. We know it's a waste of $- can put the $100plus to better use.
Hmm, does that sound sad n chronic, well.... hmmm... it's like tat la. New bf are definitely fun. Haha i beta stop, babe's gonna kill me. Anyway i counted fren had 12 roses: which means: b mine!! SWEET!! ;)

Abby's representation of the number of roses a guy gives u...
  1. 1-9: too little=guy's a miser, try harder, haha (joking la, whatever's good :))
  2. 10-30: good number, makes a good bouquet size= not a bad catch
  3. 31-50: wow!! Too much la, u really love me alot huh? am i really that special?
  4. 999: Please!! I rather u spent the money to buy me a Chanel... :)

Ok, i beta stop running away now, got one hr to do some economics presentation... sian, can i go sleep instead?? Can i??

NITES PPLE... haha...