Friday, September 25, 2009

Short hair nice?



Do u like me with short hair? :) it's ok rite? ya, yest i told my bf, i was gg to cut my hair short, u shld've seen the look on his face... haha... n he say he will break w me if i cut my hair... wa lao rite? hair only, whats the big deal... haha.. it's still me rite? Reminds me of the movie The Ugly Truth- smt abt guys like long hair, bcos they want smt to grab on besides your ass.. ahah.. oh well... short hair's nice too... :)
Oh ya, i put this videos cos superwoman keeps playing in my head, i've been singing it when no one's ard for the whole wk!! haha :) loves...






Here's a smiling with teeth pic...

My nose is so flat... not nice... haha.. dunno how to use photoshop ;( no money or gutts to do a nose job... so i'll leave it... :)


Muzic n me, thx 4 shoppin with me, i bought so many tings u din any, so pai seh... haha sorry.. :)
Gotta rush assignment now, God! i'm so slow....
See u guys: hav a good wkend.. :)